View Single Post
Old
11-21-2013, 12:29 PM
Hollywood Couturier
#NoHonorForConnor

vCash: 500
Well i'm going out on a limb here but i'm tired of this bully ****. I can't take it anymore.

Incognito isn't a good human being at all but for the most part his actions aren't bullying. They're being a man in a locker room setting. Jonathan Martin IMO is a sack of ****. How convenient that he brings these allegations to light three days after he lost his starting position and that his mother is a prominent lawyer, who deals with workplace harassment? It just smells like a bunch of ******** to me and ESPN just eats it up.

I like to use this example regarding the situation, my friends and myself always mess with each other calling each other names and what not through text messages. If we had a falling out of some sort my friends or myself could take the text messages from the past and claim that they were bullied when in reality that wasn't the case at all.

I haven't watched ESPN at all today but they better be focusing on this stuff that is happening in Tallahassee. That is a much "bigger" story. A man (who was not yet attending FSU) allegedly sexually assaulted a women. The report was filed that night and evidence was taken. The detective urged the woman not to press charges because Tallahassee is a "big football town" and her client's life could "be made miserable" if she pursued a sexual assault case. Also, "The detective refused to collect Winston's DNA or interview his roommate, a possible witness in the case, because doing so would alert Winston and allow the case to go public." Not to mention if charges are filed then Winston is automatically suspended by school rules. The police told Winston's lawyer that the case was closed without the police interviewing or taking DNA from Winston. The case wasn't brought back up until TMZ brought it up last week (or whenever) and now after being pushed the police are starting to do their job.

Now at the same time we've seen plenty of these types of allegations over the years and a lot of the time they turn into nothing but the girl crying wolf. But Winston's DNA was found on the girls underwear so something did occur. This culture surrounding these big schools, much like PSU, where the game of football is more important than the lives of people is sickening to me.

EDIT: I didn't read the McNabb article posted.

"I Came Here To Bury Caesar, Not Praise Him" - Roy Halladay