11-22-2013, 01:46 AM
Winston Wolf

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYERSFAN18 View Post
So are you saying the lines should be

Harntell-Giroux-Simmonds
Schenn-Vinny-Voracek

That first line just doesn't have a good enough skater for Giroux IMO. Maybe just switch the centers?

Schenn-Giroux-Simmonds
Harntell-Vinny-Voracek

I think for now, while they are winning, I would not change a thing. They have been playing great team hockey and have been winning which is most important
I'd like to see Voracek go to the second line and Schenn go to the top line. Simmonds would need to play on the left side, but I think it's manageable. Lecavalier is probably this team's best shooter, and I don't know if anyone else notices it, but it seems he's always looking to feed Schenn. I think he's trying to be the good vet and all, but this team lacks scorers and they need Lecavalier to be scoring. Playing him with a great passer like Voracek would maximize his goalscoring potential at even strength.

I don't believe in waiting for them to start losing games before making changes. Neither line has been producing much and the team needs their big guns to start getting on a roll. They've played some mediocre to bad teams lately and the guys who should've been destroying these teams (Giroux, Voracek, etc) have still been real quiet. They shouldn't be relying on their third line to beat a terrible team like Buffalo.

Winston Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote