View Single Post
Old
11-22-2013, 05:37 PM
jaster
I pay off the mods.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frk It View Post
Think you're a bit too "stuck in the past" and nostalgic regarding Cleary. But I think management is obviously the same way.
Noooooo, not at all. I want him off the roster as bad as anyone. I annoy my wife complaining about him during games. Even as a Holland supporter, I find fault with his signing.

I'm just stating facts about his past. As bad as he is now, you can't deny what he's done in the past if you're being honest. At no point do I see that as a defense of what Cleary is now, or as evidence he should stay on the team. I'm simply making a comment about how disappointing it is to see a player, who once had value and was actually fun to watch, decline into what he is now. It's too bad is all.

Quote:
Guy really hasn't been a relevant hockey player in like 3 years. It's not like his decline is a sudden development. He's been awful for the better part of the last two years.
I agree with that. I think he took a big dip from 11/12 to 12/13, and now another big dip from 12/13 to this year. He's barely a shell of his former self.

IT'S SAD, FRK IT, THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING!