View Single Post
Old
11-23-2013, 10:56 AM
JLP
Refugee

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMAD View Post
Personnally I'd play Plekanec on the point on the PP instead. And Bouillon as th 6th dman with limited icetime.

Murray is just painful to watch. Not a NHL caliber player.
Remember JM tried Plex on the PP a few years back and it didn't work so well. Emelin can stop the puck, has a hard slapper, and is strong enough to make a nice pass without telegraphing it. So why wouldn't you put him there?

As for Murray I constantly hear people saying how awful they think he is. I watch and sorry I don't see it. Is he as mobile as Diaz? Lol of course not. But Diaz isn't anywhere near as good at clearing the crease, hitting, intimidating, fighting. Murray has a role and should play ~10min IMO.

Anyway regularly playing Cube on the PP over Emelin does not make any sense, I'm guessing you agree with that. Just wondering if MT will make an adjustment tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Some problems aren't his fault as he's getting some heat for playing PP#2 while his stubborn coach thinks it's his place. Bouillon is a okay #6-#7 that should spend some time from the ice to the stands. The day we become a much better team, he has no room. Until then....
Yeah I don't blame Cube for the way MT's using him. Actually Cube is fairly versatile IMO, a good 7th to fill in when someone needs a rest or gets banged up.

JLP is offline   Reply With Quote