View Single Post
Old
11-23-2013, 11:32 AM
Led Zappa
Tomorrow Today!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by do0glas View Post
I don't think this thread is trying to say which team is better. Simply stating why we won't fall into the same habits we did last year.

Secondly, instead of just looking at records we should be looking at how these games are being won. Are we getting secondary scoring, is our blue line stepping up? As someone else said, even amongst our big guys the scoring is spread out pretty evenly.

Our fourth line is constructed to be able to do different things if we put nieto vs brown down there

I don't know...standings is important too. How are we doing relative to other teams. 3 games in hand and 2 points out of 1st? Looks good.
We can compare whatever we want in this thread, but the title is "Why this year's hot start isn't like last year's" clearly talking about the two teams that started each season. There are plenty of posts pointing to the stats of each start including the points AND goals being more spread out this year. I'm not discounting those, just adding to them.

As to your last paragraph, we're on pace for 123 points as are a few other teams. That's crazy yo!

It disappoints me that you can write a lyric very flippantly—and not a particularly good lyric—and it can mean so much to so many people. That's disillusioning for a writer - George Michael, Careless Whisper
Led Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote