11-24-2013, 05:22 PM
EvilCorporateLawyer
Very slippery slope

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to EvilCorporateLawyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by offdacrossbar View Post
Stop. Talking. Silliness.

His 8 goals leads our team right now so exactly what's wrong with that tarasenko ??

An ok player? Good lord.... Hes 21 yrs old. He had 8 in 38 games last yr and has 8 in 22 so far this year on a deep young team.

Everyone's wet dream ck has 3 goals in 16 games

Stepan 5/23

Beev 6/23

Mr 1stline/3rd line has 6 in 15.

Ya, he would look good on this team right now with his 8 goals while mcilrath is punching people in Hartford.
Yes. An OK player. As of right now that is what he is. Kreider is doing more in the NHL than Tarasenko is other than scoring goals. They have the same amount of points with Kreider playing less games.

As of right now, he's a solid young guy. I'm not going to crown him like you seem willing to be. I'd like him on this team for sure. But it's not doing anything overly impressive right now. Especially not for the hype behind him.

EvilCorporateLawyer is offline   Reply With Quote