Thread: Post-Game Talk: Nov. 25, 2013|Flyers 1 at Panthers 3
View Single Post
Old
11-25-2013, 10:22 PM
Winston Wolf

vCash: 500
Please, switch up the top two lines. Neither is doing anything at even strength. Just as the complete lack of scoring was unsustainable to start the season, shutting out teams at even strength for 6 straight games was also unsustainable. Now that that has stopped, this team is going to start losing games as they can't score at even strength and the power play sure isn't going to win them games at this point.

Maybe it's just me, but I think I've seen enough of Simmonds skate up the right wing with the puck, chip it off the glass, and if he's lucky, take a terrible angle shot. I'm not exactly sure why one of the poorer skaters and stick handlers on the team is usually taking the puck through the neutral zone for his line. Simmonds can be a real useful player, but this should never be his role. I know it's moot to even bring up right now, but once the Couturier line cools down, I'd love to see Simmonds play there in place of Downie. I feel like the offensive player Couturier is developing into would play great with a guy like Simmonds.

Winston Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote