Thread: Post-Game Talk: Rangers at Lightning 11/25/13
View Single Post
11-26-2013, 10:44 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
That is so utterly and deliciously ironic coming from you.

You know what I've learned working in the real world above all else? My senior management wants bottom line results - they don't want me to spin a tale of what might of been, they don't want to know what my personal feelings are, they want the bottom line result.

How does that apply to sports? Ill defer to Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

Is this team 16-8 with so many more precious chances?

Or are they 12-12 and tied for 29th in the league in goal scoring?
This is hilarious. You're completely spinning what I'm saying. When did I say they were a 16-8 team? And you completely ignored the part where they were giving up odd man rushes left and right that whole March and yet you find the need to block that out and pretend like it took them a month to give up 4 odd man rushes. You just remember what you want to remember and want to remember anything that allows you to be miserable and negative. As I said, I'll be SHOCKED if you thought this highly of that 11-12 team when they were playing. No you were coming up with excuses why they suck. I'm sure in 2 year's time you'll be remembering this team fondly if that team struggles. You only say positive things about the Rangers when it was a season in the past and you could use use it to say how much worse the current team is in comparison.

SnowblindNYR is offline   Reply With Quote