View Single Post
Old
11-26-2013, 08:58 PM
FreshPerspective
Hextall is a deity!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown Baby View Post
In EA games. With injuries turned off. Sure, I'd agree with that.

Unfortunately, wing is probably the least valuable position in the league today outside of goaltenders. (The most important being defense, followed closely by centers.) Any organization that's traditionally invested in wingers without addressing the two most critical positions has fallen flat, and it's my belief that is what separates organizations like Washington from Pittsburgh and Chicago, and Atlanta and Columbus from Nashville. If you want to pay a complementary player six to eight million dollars a season, that's your prerogative. But, I pray Flyers' management sees things differently... for my sake.
The primary reason I would take Gaborik is bc he would be a tryout and then if necessary unload him like Columbus. It would be a way of getting rid of Hartnell's contract. It would be similar to the Evan Turner situation with the Sixers. You can mock all you want but if people think Hartnell is going to produce like he did for another six years I have a Bryz contract I want you to pick up..

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote