View Single Post
Old
12-31-2006, 11:09 AM
OptimismRestrainer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfan02 View Post
I don't think it was a routine save. It probably should have been stopped, but it was a good shot by the Montreal player. He made up for it in the end with some nice stops in the 3rd period.

Question: Who were those guys in Lightning uniforms playing defense? Certainly wasn't the usual group. Great defensive effort tonight, best of the season. I counted maybe 3 or 4 good scoring chances for the Habs. Bolts didn't have that many good chances with as many shots as they took, but it showed they controlled the play. Habs got nothing going offensively. I'm pretty happy tonight except for the Vols football team sitting next to my section and some dumb booing by the fans during one of the PP's when the team was dominating. I just don't get our fans sometimes.

He was cheating to his left and had both feet in the crease. It was a stop that should have been made.

I too thought it was an excellent defensive effort last night, probably the best of the year. Whether that lasts remains to be seen but I did like what I saw last night.

Last edited by OptimismRestrainer: 12-31-2006 at 11:24 AM.