View Single Post
Old
12-31-2006, 05:11 PM
Seth Lake

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids View Post
That's interesting. Never a bad thing when we get our guys into a winning environment.
My thoughts exactly. Parent's development is much better suited by making a deep run in the Memorial Cup playoffs with Belleville than it would be by finishing out the season in Guelph and heading to Milwaukee to get in some late regular season games and maybe some playoff action. Just my opinion.

Quote:
Teemu Laakso is quietly having a whale of a tournament, by the way. I think he might be our most underrated prospect, even by our fans. He was set to be a first rounder in 05, but fell due to injuries before the draft.
I too think he is underrated because we here in the States don't get to see him anywhere but the WJC's and are also unable to read many of the news articles charting his progress due to the language barrier.

The two injuries during his draft year really dropped him down and luckily landed him in a spot where the Predators could snatch him up in the third round with Franson. Here's hoping to continued good health for Laakso and all of our other players throughout the rest of the season and beyond.