View Single Post
Old
12-31-2006, 06:22 PM
IcePalace

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria View Post
We have to be positive, i think they're going to have good games on the road, got to keep the faith going.
See, and you didn't say it last time and that's the only time we lost since you started it! Keep it up.

Sadly, I missed the game. I remembered it early in the day, but I was visiting at my gf's parents in St. Cloud and we began watching a Hitchcock movie and forgot!

Seems like a great game. I'm glad Prospal finally scored, and it was a game-winner. I really like him. He's a good player and he's gotten so many chances that should have gone in if it weren't for the miraculous saves that goalies have been putting against us on many nights. Finally one went his way. I like how he just sat there on the ice for like a minute after scoring! What an excellent night for him. Hopefully, it'll help him to get the point total up! I sincerely hope he doesn't get traded. Despite not scoring, he's one of the few that's been playing with heart consistently.

Sucks that Lecavalier's streak has ended, but with the way he's been playing all season, I'm sure he'll begin a new streak next game Maybe he'll get another hattrick?