View Single Post
Old
11-27-2013, 07:07 PM
camrawrn

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by old time hockey4 View Post
I am so confused by the team that bought one of my players today. Equally confused that it's got accepted by a gamemaster so quickly, if it wasn't for the fact that I have no idea who this guy is I would be saying there had to be tampering involved (of course there wasn't, I have no idea what happened here).

Here's the manager profile: http://ppm.powerplaymanager.com/en/m...-barca-forever

His experience is level 11, meaning this was the first day he could do trading, and he spends 47 million on my 19 year old defenseman, who I thought would top out at 20 million tops. He sticks out like a sore thumb on that team, his OR is 979, while the next highest is 167! How did this guy come up with 47 million to spend on 1 player, then actually spend it all on 1 guy? The craziest thing, he hadn't even logged in to his account for 10 days, then suddenly pulls this move off.

Just thought you guys would get a chuckle out of it. Barca Forever isn't any of you guys on HFBoards, is it? If it is, please let me know your reasoning for overpaying for my player!
Well, I have no idea why he spent that on one player, but I know how he came up with the money! He created his team on October 4th, which was the day before the last game of the soccer season. So he got prize money for his regular season finish, he has 7 or 8 weeks of sponsor money, plus promotion money (leagues were restructured).