View Single Post
Old
11-28-2013, 09:11 AM
Psuhockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingPin View Post
There is no way you can predict 5 years out. It's never even close to what actually happens. This is obvious if you have ever looked at threads from awhile ago.

Claude Giroux can get as many points as he has but if he not noticeable on more than 5% of his shifts he is playing bad. Idk I personally would rather trade G. It's obvious he won't surpass expectations based on salary for the next near decade. If it means we can cleanup from a well stocked team getting a future top line player and a up and comming or future top dman I'd do it.
Giroux has morphed into Briere. The backcheck effort on the short hand goal last night was inexcusable for anybody let alone the captain. I don't think the Flyers should trade him but if they intend to keep him, they are going to have to change the talent around him to more two way players. Right now both the 1st and 2nd lines are liabilities against tight checking teams. The Flyers are lucky they don't play in the west where the checking is tighter because they would be another Edmonton out there.

Psuhockey is offline   Reply With Quote