View Single Post
Old
01-01-2007, 02:45 PM
I Am Chariot
One shift at a time

vCash: 500
The Positive Thread: Rangers Rangers Rangers

Jaromir Jagr has 52 pts...despite his shoulder surgery is having a very productive year that will just get better as he continues his full recovery

Martin Straka is having one hell of a year. 18 goals and 27 helpers at the midway point is AWESOME!!!

Mr Nylander...CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY!!! is having a great season as well. 13 goals and 30 helpers at the 40 game mark is A OK!

Henrik Lundqvist has shown he is capable of shutting teams down in his sophmore year in the NHL. Yes he needs some soild D infront of him but really now who doesn't. This guy is just AWESOME to watch! Has he given up a SO point yet this season?

Fedor Tyutin is building a lot of great character on the ice, still young but he does show some very clear glimpses of a great player in the making. Love the Hip Check

Brendan Shanahan ....there are no words to express how appreciated Brendans game is.....I am SO GLAD he is a Ranger this season. Glad for Us and Glad for him. 23 goals at the midpoint! How freakin amazing would it be if he score 50!

Kevin Weekes This man does not get near the props he should. He has won some BIG games and than BIG MAN THAT HE IS goes back to the end of the bench and plays his important role. Notice he was the first guy to pump up Rachnek from the bench before his penalty shot...he is a wonderful addition to this team and worth every red cent!

Please feel free to add your comments and positive thoughts to this thread!

I Am Chariot is offline   Reply With Quote