View Single Post
Old
11-28-2013, 01:12 PM
IDuck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus078 View Post
I have to admit, I see Bob as a great GM. He had his flaws but over the last years he put together an awesome amateur scouting staff, he managed to get Nieds into front office, he put great goalie coaches in position. He made a big trade with solid return. He signed two outstanding contracts with Bonino and Palms. He signed a very good coach after sacking a friend. He signed the two cornerstones although in my opinion for a little too much money (Getzlaf 8, Perry 7.5-8 would have been right IMHO)

Ladies and gentlemen, believe it or not, we have a real good GM with a strong team working here.

PS.: On the downside, he needs to fix the coaching problem in Norfolk.
agree with both you and viper

dont forget what a headscratcher the cogs signing was at the time, and lets not forget the pearl trade (yes its early and i think BB had a big hand in that) but he pulled that out of his arse....i dont know if is a good thing or not and maybe some agree but i feel like just as i feel we have a sense of what BM is doing, he does a weird move that makes you go "what"...i mean just recently the holand deal and jackman, but i have learned to trust BM (or the staff) with these things

IDuck is offline   Reply With Quote