Old
11-28-2013, 01:17 PM
Appleyard

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingbathero View Post
Out of the lineup. Rosehill and Gus and streit

Insert read and mez and gill.

Gus was terrible. Rose hill adds nothing other than his fists.

I was embarrassed to watch this live. I think the players come south and slack off.

Simmonds and raffl worked last night. Rest of the team was brutal. They all make it was to easy on the other goalies. Soft shots with no screens. They need a heck of a lot more crispness to their game as well as communication.

0-2 while I sat and saw them muster 3 goals.... Fml.
Agree on Rosehill.

But Gus and Kimmo? They are the two guys who have been scored on the least this year, (both overall amongst current 6 and per game) heck, Kimmo is still probably our best D man from a defensive standpoint... he just cannot get points, both can break out of the zone better than anyone else as well.

Gus had a bad game... his first since he was scratched for no reason last time.

Since Schenn and Gus came back since being scratched the D has been allowing less than 2GA/G.

Mez and Gill are the two worst D men the Flyers have. It is suicidal having them, as they would both be paired up.

Remember the last 3 games they played together? It was painful each time they were out... they were playing >15 minutes versus the oppositions 3rd and 4th lines and still managed to leak goals and chances.

Last edited by Appleyard: 11-28-2013 at 01:25 PM.
Appleyard is offline   Reply With Quote