View Single Post
Old
01-23-2004, 12:03 PM
King Nothing*

vCash: 500
What leads you to believe it isn't?

If I owned a team where the GM makes silly move upon silly move upon silly move, I have to start thinking of removing him. BTW, Dolan hired a new President of MSG and so far, in his month's worth of residing over the Garden, has fired 4 people in the Knicks organization. What makes you think the new president isn't looking at how much worse the NYRs are being run by Sather than the Knicks were by Layden? It's 4 years now you know! Not 1, not 2. FOUR! Believe me. His job is on the line. Remember, he is also the coach here too. He still can't fix it. Dolan has taken himself out of the management picture in the Garden because he didn't want to be the one to handle this stuff. That is why he hired a new president. You think it is a conincidence that Layden was fired 1 week after the new president was hired? Highly unlikely. What made you think Neil Smith's job wasn't on the line when the news broke?

There is more evidence floating around that he will get fired than not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway
What gives you any indication that Sather's job is on the line? Realistically, besides speculation and Rangers believing it should be (and we have for over a year now), what leads you to believe that Sather's job is actually on the line?