View Single Post
Old
11-29-2013, 11:53 AM
KnightSpit

vCash: 500
Trade and ERIE Website and World Juniors

Been away on business so here is my first comment on the trade:

Wow what a steal, Gaunce fits right into that Erie Team First mentality and looks like the Otters are going for it all this year. Without a doubt Erie has the best One / Two line combo in the OHL. Kinda Like Chicago in the NHL, where the second line, would be most teams first line.

OtterNews, OtterGolfer, you guys need to let the ERIE front office know that Harper is no longer on the team. He is one of 2 very featured players on the website, clearly visible. I say replace him on the Website with FOX, because he is the OHL MVP this year. I know McDavid is the big deal, but he will be here for at least 2 years and then you can feature him on the site.

Do any of you guys know when the palyers leave for the World Juniors, like I take it there is some sort of pore practice camp right? Looks like what ERIE will lose at least 4 forwards and 1 D. They better invite Brown.

Might make the 2 hr. drive to Mississauga tonight and if so will provide a report, too bad SLUGGERS is not at the Hershey Centre LOL !!!!