View Single Post
Old
01-02-2007, 12:02 AM
Freaky Habs Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo87 View Post
As the poster above me said, they could throw him on the 4th line and give him minimal minutes but what is that giong to do for his development? Latendresse is probably further along in his development right now but I have little doubt in my mind that O'Sullivan will one day be the better player. I'm sure the Kings braintrust like Kopitar better than O'Sullivan as well but I doubt they like Lewis more than him. And for the record, I'm pretty sure O'Sullivan has been playing on the wing for the last year or so.
It's hard to say who will become the better player...Right now, if you have seen Latendresse play a couple of time in the last 20 games or so, you have to put him in front because he's playing really good for a player who just turned pro. He brings much more than people thinks...he can pass the puck, keep it, hit, shoot and score...he's becoming a complete player and he really seems to be turning into the next Bertuzzi. In 3-4 years, on a top line with good linemates(which Montreal should have), he could score around 80 points and I don't think I'm overating him...

Freaky Habs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote