View Single Post
Old
11-30-2013, 01:33 PM
Bryanbryoil
I Know A Thing Or 6

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaPolice View Post
Why the hell did Labarbera get back to back starts with OKC? Anyone know what the hell is going on with that team? Just traded for Brossoit, yet they don't want to play him? WTF is wrong with this org...

I guess they would rather try to further develop a crappy, 33 year old journeyman goalie.
It makes no sense, once Bachman gets healthy Brossoit will battle it out with Bunz for ice in Bakersfield because we need to keep LOLbarbara sharp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench View Post
That is because our team doesn't know how to develop players.
There was supposed to be a change in mentality when MacT took over, let's hope that he gets in Nelson's ear and tells him that Klefbom, Marincin, Martindale, etc. play every damn game from here on out unless they dog it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious Pancakes View Post
Which is also why the 4 defence pairings are being rotated out in OKC so every 4th game 2 of Klefbom, Marincin, Davidson, Fedun, Gernat, Musil and Hunt sit. I'm pretty sure other teams don't develop their prospects that way. I don't get why they don't just send Gernat and Musil down to the ECHL.

If they could find somebody to take Potter that would be ideal.
Problem solved. They sent Kessy down, why not those D too? Why not use the ECHL as a developmental tool for players other than goalies?