View Single Post
Old
11-30-2013, 06:31 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dulzhok View Post
You are out of context. You start a reply to my post with make believe stuff about Steve Sullivan, trying to de-credit my opinion making up stuff about some totally un-related matter. A now you are going back to look at posts 3 years ago? Let me help you in research dating back years: I've consistently said it's the best trade in our history.

And I won't continue in your hypothetical land of what' if Legwand never played the PK, "Maybe playing the PK took a lot out of his legs...Coincidence? I think not" Next week/year it'll be a different hypothetical world.
Allow me to fix your math. It was in a post eight years ago that you stated you wished Sullivan was playing somewhere else (if you look at the post where I apologized for using your words out of context, I mentioned the timeframe in which your comment was initially posted). Then I relooked the CONTEXT and apologized for citing your words without first looking at the context in which they were uttered. I did not put words in your mouth.

Now you're trying to put words into my mouth with your inaccurate attribution of a quote. Using your words and standards, that is "classless" behavior. If you're going to cut and paste words, the least you could do is look at who initially posted them.