View Single Post
Old
11-30-2013, 11:21 PM
LegionOfDoom91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Expert View Post
I said he is always the first to go after guys half his size, which is quite obvious if you've watched many Rangers games. He is happy to go after a guy he has a foot on in a scrum, and then when he drops the gloves he spends all his time using his reach to get his head as far away from the numerous punches he's going to take as possible.

He is a spot picker however, and it's quite obvious seeing as how he was forced into both fights.

I have no admiration or respect for a gutless puke who will go after guys half his size in scrums and then **** his pants when it comes to fights. Seriously, he;s absolutely embarrassing in fights. Not even relative to his size, 6 feet tall non-fighters looks more natural dropping the gloves than him.

You lost all credibility when you said Ray Emery will only fight guys he knows he will whoop. Or are you seriously going to try to argue that Emery thought he could whoop Andrew Peters with all his goalie equipment on? Didn't think so.
Boyle has a surprisingly decent fight card over his career so far:
-Ian Laperriere
-Matt Pelech
-Theo Peckham (x2)
-Matt Walker
-Zenon Konopka
-Adam Mair
-Jody Shelley
-Braydon Coburn
-Anthony Stewart
-Tom Sestito
-Wayne Simmonds
-Chris Neil
-Adam McQuaid
-Zdeno Chara
-Kevin Bieksa

Some of those guys aren't world beaters but most of them are at least average or fight a good amount.

Emery also fought Josh Gratton before as well. I don't think he really cares who his opponent is, if he's pissed he's going to go after somebody.

LegionOfDoom91 is online now   Reply With Quote