View Single Post
Old
12-01-2013, 12:10 AM
Rob

vCash: 500
Acadia 5 UNB 1 - The Axemen winning the game isn't surprising but the score certainly is. Even more surprising were the shots 43-28 in favor of the V-Reds. I think it has been a few seasons since the V-Reds lost a regular season game by 4 goals. With the win the Axmen move into first place to end the first half.

STU 5 STFX 4 - Big home victory for the Tommies to end the first half. Looked like a rough night for Owsley in goal giving up 5 goals on 16 shots. I'm too lazy to do the research but I think the Tommies have had more success against X than against any other team the past few seasons.

UPEI 5 SMU 3 - Panthers get an important two points to remain 4 points up on STU for the last playoff spot. Christopher Desousa with the hat trick for the Panthers. Wayne Savage gets the win again. SMU remains tied with Moncton for 4th place.

Moncton 5 Dal 2 - Les Aigles backup Jonathan Connelly gets his second win of the season. Tigers finish the fist half with only the one victory. I don't know if it is a typo but they have Danny Chiasson of Les Aigles scorin a mere 3 seconds into the 2nd period. How does that happen?

Rob is offline   Reply With Quote