Old
12-01-2013, 12:28 AM
Canada4Gold1

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=la8;74496771]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada4Gold1 View Post

Campbellton tigers website

Tiger Head Coach and GM, Troy Ryan brought to light an interesting scenario for the Tigers’ young forward, Francis Theriault, who, as it seems, picked a very good game in which to score a pair of goals and help keep the Tigers in the game. For his efforts, Theriault was named the games’ second star. In his post-game comments, Ryan had this to say about the young native of Paquetville, NB. “I thought Francis Theriault (16 years old) played very well in a pressure situation for him. Dieppe’s Assistant Coach Doug Doull is the Head Coach for Team Atlantic for the World U-17 Challenge and they have some final decisions to make this weekend regarding player selection for the upcoming world championships in December. I strongly believe that Theriault showed that he is capable of representing our region at this special event.” Francis is showing every game that he is picking up on what it takes to be successful at the Junior A level. Being a firm believer in Francis’ hockey ability, Ryan urges all tiger fans to wish him well.
Nice to see he made team Atlantic U17. Looks like he will be playing on the Tigers the whole year now since they can't afford to lose anymore players and it's well deserved. Heard Castonguay was told by doctors he couldn't play anymore due to concussions. Gendron is playing high school now (AQV). Meredith was traded for players that are unlikely to ever report to Campbellton in my mind.

Canada4Gold1 is offline   Reply With Quote