View Single Post
Old
12-01-2013, 03:56 AM
kiddynamite91

vCash: 0
Hockey related injuries

My first game of the year in my first year of bantam, I delivered a pretty big hit, the other guys helmet slammed into my helmet, the wires on my cage bent in and cut my eyebrow open... that got me 2 stitches.
3 or 4 years ago at the ODR we had a decent game going with 2 goalies, I was going to the net looking for a pass and a guy on the other team tried to hack at the puck and ended up giving me a 2 hander in the face. Broke a tooth, had to get a couple others fixed, 4 stitches on my lip and 3 more above my lip. A few months after that I was playing street hockey with some buddies, my goalie tried to clear the ball and on the follow through caught me right above the eye with his stick, resulting in 3 stitches on my eyelid. The winter after this, I was at the ODR and while trying to block a pass, the puck ramped up off my stick and hit me in the mouth... luckily I was wearing a mouth guard (thanks to my parents and girlfriend nagging me) so no severe damage to the teeth but I had another 3 stitches on my upper lip.
Thankfully, I haven't had any hockey related injuries lately.
Anyone else wanna share? Hopefully I'm not the only one with so many random injuries...

Last edited by kiddynamite91: 12-01-2013 at 04:08 AM.
kiddynamite91 is offline   Reply With Quote