Thread: Team toughness
View Single Post
Old
12-01-2013, 10:30 AM
Lion Hound
@JoeTucc26

vCash: 500
I would love to have Mcgrattan here. Rangers before signing Boogaard had leaked some info that they offered Mcgrattan a contract. Then it was dubunked and Boogaard was signed almost within the next half hour. I think I remember hearing the Rangers and McGrattan again a year or so later in a rumor.

Personally I think McIlrath is the answer. Yes, he's going to make a few mistakes but I always felt its better to learn at the NHL level. More speed better players, lern from the best. Plus...He's a damn righty!!!!! Howw long do we need to hear the LH defenseman issues?

Dorsett is a scrappy kid and I appreciate his MOXY. Just a little deflating seeing a guy his ass handed to him on a regular basis.

All the posters saying this team doesn't need to toughen up. What games are you watching? Come playoff time, this is when things really get physical. This team will be exposed then if...they don't add that type of a player.

Not a guy for the 4th line either. I think a top 6...A Hartnell, Simmonds, Clarkson, Backes, Benn, Iginla type etc. Iginla himself is too old but as a stop gap for a year or so he could have worked.

Mcgrattan for Pyatt I would do all day. But...A better team for this NHL is putting a physical force in there that will play against ther teams better forwards and top pairings. I may sound like a broken record, but...That IMO should be the gameplan.