Thread: Our Top 6
View Single Post
Old
12-01-2013, 12:03 PM
Garbage Goal

vCash: 500
Lack of two-way ability (pretty much completely as far as the top six goes) and Giroux is the only one that we can always feel safe with his production it seems like. Lecavalier can produce offensively now, but he feels like a waste at center considering he doesn't have two-way ability and his performance at the dot has been bad this season. I'm also afraid of that contract in the long-term.

Hartnell just seems like he's done, although I was never a fan of his to begin with so we'll see. Simmonds is the same player as Hartnell essentially each with some minor differences. Feels redundant to have both on the roster at the same time really and makes all the lines blurred with them.

Schenn needs to play at center just because he makes more sense there then Lecavalier. I've never been a big fan of Schenn either, but at least he knows how to finish in the slot.

Raffl just has zero finishing ability so he needs to stick to the fourth line for now.

Voracek I'm not disappointed or impressed with. This is about what I expected from him in Philly after trading for him. The performance last season made us all hope for more, but regardless this is about what I expected from him when we got him. Outside of last season he's never really proved to be a game changing player so I'll be happy as long as he just keeps putting up some decent scoring.

Garbage Goal is offline   Reply With Quote