View Single Post
12-01-2013, 12:35 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Sawdalite View Post
My identity has been uncovered. haha

So I guess I confused B. Schenn with another winger in my senior memory mind... I do at least remember clearly that it was signed.

Not sure I'm completely following the laundry bag details... I do know that at the WFC they did have a list a couple weeks back with the players they said they had there... and while not remembering seeing Jagr on the list I assumed it was his. So I guess that the ones at the WFC were legit players bags while the ones at the VSZ are generic bags that are used by players in camp... Are you saying that we should look for the gray ones to be sure they are from Flyers players, and avoid the O & B ones since they are just odd bags that were used at camp?

Just for curiosity... what's the story... were the laundry bags replaced by another style or method and these are now merely excess junk at the facility?

Thanks... You can now go and eat your Sunday Lunch, my friend.
you are correct, sort of... The gray ones were used by the players, orange and black were used by prospects and rookies who wore the respective #'s. they were all legit used.

i believe it was just excess junk.