View Single Post
Old
12-01-2013, 01:38 PM
Hybrid MB24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers723 View Post
Not at all. The nashville GM said that they are looking at Kreider. If he has a big December he might have a shot considering they pick the rosters in january
I didn't know that so all the more reason to believe in such a possibility. I don't want to overhype the kid because I know he's still learning and whatnot. I've always been on the Kreider bandwagon even when it seemed like hope was being lost because I don't think even the biggest of Kreider lovers saw this coming.

Quote:
It would be a risky pick, but if you think this is the real Chris Kreider, then you have to consider him.
I concur with this. Even with my argument related to point totals. The guy was all over yesterday and I noticed him in every shift without even trying to look for him. Watching the NHL.com highlights from yesterdays game alone, you'll hear his name 9 times through the video for all the scoring chances he created for himself. Even when not getting on the board, he's playing the body and is playing a solid game all around.