View Single Post
Old
01-23-2004, 05:23 PM
HellsBells

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch
Trggr I would advise adding Garfield to the ignore list. He trolled our boards all last night, and he continues to spew bs on the main forums.

None of us defended Stevenson......He got pummeled. Like Kobasew, He did fight though. Unlike Kobasew, though, He did not tackle a guy from behind. Kobasew started the fight, and dropped the gloves against two players last night (Hamhuis and Walker). He isn't Mr. Innocent. He was calling for a fight all night long, and when he finally got it, he was beaten.....what do you want for him? A purple heart?

There is something to be said for stupidity and courage......they don't have to go hand in hand...

As for what did Walker prove....He proved he wasn't going to let a rookie illegally pull him down to the ice and get away with it, with nothing to show for it. I ask you......what did Kobasew prove, other than the fact that he was enormously stupid in both the play leading up to the fight.....and actually carrying out the fight with Walker.....
I'm just having some fun, no trolling, we just disagree, that's hardly trolling unless you are trolling as well. I think we have a good rivalry brewing here, don't you guys ??? I wished we played you guys again this weekend. A home & home series would have been awesome.

Kobasew lost.
Iginla lost.
Oliwa won.

Never argued that.