Thread: Kolzig
View Single Post
Old
01-23-2004, 05:31 PM
Fire Bobby Clarke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSpeedOnly
Gagne was finally put in an offensive role against the Rags last night, guess what,he scored!

For those who say he can't score it's only because Hitch knows he's our best defensive winger.
Totally agree Gagnes numbers have dropped signifigantly to the role Hitch has put him in the last couple of years.

Gonchar is overrated we don't need him...sure he has a great shot but is liability in his own end...come playoff time you want guys who can clear the front of the net not score goals...that's what the forwards are for.

Kolzig's best days are behind him...I don't think he is an upgrade over esche (well at least the way he has played this year).

The only goalies who are on the market that I would like to see here are Cujo or Khabiboulin.

As far as these other names metioned as possible trade possibilties.

Turek-Crap
Burke-Way way way past his prime
Salo-no thank you.

If we get a goalie I don't want to see us give up players or picks for someone who is slightly better then esche....Clarke better go hard or go home. Go after an outstanding goalie or let esche run with it.

As far as Hacket goes if I were Hitchcock he would be in the minors the rest of the season. We pay him pretty good mponey to become our #1 goalie and he says to a reportewr he can't handle being number 1...Sorry off to the minors you go.