View Single Post
Old
12-01-2013, 06:25 PM
Agnostic
11 Stanley Cups

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by compile View Post
You do realize that Rogers owns the biggest newspapers in the country, and now have exclusive national rights to "Canada's game." Rogers has fought against a la carte programming (as it cuts into their profits hard). Don't think for a second a la carte will be any better as they will charge more per channel to make up the difference. The CRTC said no more 3 year contracts, they said fine and increased rates heavily.

Again I don't give a **** about the CBC and their left wing ******** or their horrible programming and production.
So I guess they were justified in their defensive advertising against the threat of Verizon coming to Canada? I guess they were justified in saying "Canadians should actually pay more for their services.
I guess you are fine with the impending increase and having to bend over.

I guess I'm anti-Canadian as well as majority of Canadians do absolutely nothing to create change.
Explain to me the Rogers ownership positions in the top newspapers in this country. I don't seem to recall Torstar, Sun Media, National post or the French language papers being dominated by Rogers.

Agnostic is offline   Reply With Quote