View Single Post
Old
12-02-2013, 08:45 PM
veganhunter
Mexico City Coyotes!

vCash: 891
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlocky View Post
I know what your point was and you arewrong, DEAD wrong at that. The fact is that franchise dman DO get traded and it's NEVER for what you CLAIMED it would be. The facts debunk your "claim" and they absolutely support mine.

Yes, if ANY franchise player gets traded there are ALWAYS mitigating circumstances but they NEVER return what you claimed it would cost to acquire them. I cited you 3 players and 8 trades just off the top of my head.

Do you think that Nashville isn't really close to going into full on rebuild/retool mode??? If they do decide to do that then there is a damned good chance that Weber IS traded and he'll be traded for far leas than what you claimed he'd return in this thread.

You are wrong and I am right.
Chelios was traded for Denis Savard, Pronger was traded for Shannahan and the second time Brewer(who was Olympic calibre at the time, and two highly touted prospects in Woywitka, and Lynch, Bourque was 39 and returned Rolston, a 1st, recent 2nd round prospect, and Sammy Pahlsson.

Maybe not astronomical returns due to circumstances but not exactly L.Schenn and a 2nd either.

veganhunter is offline   Reply With Quote