View Single Post
Old
12-03-2013, 01:11 AM
tarheelhockey
Global Moderator

vCash: 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2525 View Post
Jeez, why do you have a problem with what the Canadian media says?

You're in the states, worry about what ever story your media is discussing. Sure to hell, enough of them.
Until my HF account gets closed I will continue to come to this page and worry about whatever is posted here. If the source of an article is a Canadian media entity, well, that makes me an interested party in the subject of Canadian media.

Sorry if that rustles your jimmies. This is the internet, not a hometown news stand. You don't get to tell people to go back to their own town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackla View Post
I mentioned Carolina because it's the 27th most valuable team, a bottom-feeder franchise, and it was mentioned earlier in the thread. There are a number of other teams I could mention.
You've been going thread to thread lately and spontaneously claiming that the Hurricanes are a relocation candidate, in spite of being corrected several times and failing to provide any sources for your assertion. It's a noticeable pattern. What gives?

BTW, has it occurred to you that the smallest American market should be 27th in value? Their neighbors on the list are New York and St. Louis, for chrissake.