View Single Post
Old
12-03-2013, 01:29 PM
Playa Hejda

vCash: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmi Jenkins View Post
The biggest issue I see for you is that you think you're entitled to information the team has absolutely NO Obligation to provide to you. Guys get hurt, All The Time, but if everytime someone does, and the Organization tells you, it turns into an excuse to crush the Organization, the Organization is going to stop giving you that "information"
I understand the organization managing information day to day because we don't want to announce to another team a player has a buggered left wrist. But eventually the buggered left wrist is going to become known either because of surgery reports, or video replay, or loose lips, or because of a sudden unexplained drop off in play. So at that point we as fans (I assume the media could do this too) get to go back and look at what happened and when and start asking questions. AND we get to use our 20/20 hindsight when doing so. I'm not saying this is fair to the organization, because it does put them into a really hard sport. Especially when 8 years happens.