View Single Post
Old
01-03-2007, 10:24 PM
Yzerplan
I has one.

vCash: 500
Some great posts all throughout this thread...

You know I was thinking about this at work today, you know, instead of concentrating on work....lol

But I was thinking what if we do need a coaching change? I must admit, I have a bit of a soft spot for Torts and Rammer...these guys took us to the promise land...

I hear Jay and I read about Jay saying how the coaching staff isn't going anywhere....

The more I think about, you guys could be on to something here.

I don't think we're at the point yet though. I think we need to let them finish out most of the season...if the Lightning fail to make the playoffs yes, new coaches need to be put in place. If they make barely make the playoffs, and have another disappointing first round loss, then new coaches.

I just wouldn't want to see those two tossed when the eastern conference standings from 5th to 14th are still so close.

Now I know your probably saying, alright well thats great lets wait until theres no hope of making the playoffs...

well I just think we should give them this amount of time to make it work.

Feaster needs to make a trade, because like I stated before if nothing else its serving as an unecessary distraction in the background that the boys in the locker room don't need to be worrying about.

I can understand why some want coaching changes made...I almost feel like the kid who found out Santa Claus isn't real, but still wanted to believe....

know what I mean?

please, continue this conversation though, good stuff guys.