View Single Post
Old
12-03-2013, 06:58 PM
CarpeNoctem
I Pity #26

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Bisson View Post
CarpeNoctem asked me in the last thread if the RBZ 90 was stiff enough for me. I wish it was a little bit stiffer, but it wasn't something that I noticed tremendously tonight. I feel that unless you're making some stupid Datsyuk like movements, you should be fine in them.

I do wish they didnt give as long of laces though. Had to switch them out with my Graf laces.
Thanks for your thoughts on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin123 View Post
Any suggestions on a replacement for my CCM Vector 6.0's. My toe is wide compared to my very, very narrow heel. Any suggestions on a skate with similar fit, that might be more durable?

Details:

My last two skates have been CCM vector 6.0s, with my current pair being 3 or 4 years old.
They fit me perfectly, but, they have broken down extremely quickly, with signficant work being required to keep them going after only about a year. Specifically on both of them the foot base has cracked into many pieces .

I'm just an overweight middle aged guy, but I play 4 times a week, year around, with another 3-4 hours of coaching ice time a week, so the skates see a fair amount of use.
Wide toebox with narrow heels might make the Supreme line a good fit for you, as was said above. Also, if you're skating that much, a higher end model, not necessarily top of the line, might be a good fit.

CarpeNoctem is offline   Reply With Quote