View Single Post
Old
12-04-2013, 12:47 PM
vapor11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyraven8 View Post
I played a little high school hockey here in Thunder Bay, but that was back in 1987.

Certainly were no rinks or special dressing rooms for high school hockey here. Most rinks have 4 dressing rooms. Played at different rinks around the city.

Any rinks with more than 4 dressing rooms usually have the other one(s) locked up and reserved for a team (e.g. - Fort William Gardens: Lakehead Thunderwolves). Played some Beer league hockey at the Gardens and the unreserved rooms we had to use are likely the smallest dressing rooms in any rink in the city.
I have played in the gardens when I was younger.. Don't remember the dressing rooms being out the ordinary although I guess things are different when you squeeze full grown men in there...

I've played at every arena in my minor hockey days.. Just play pickup at Neebing and FN arena at the moment.. Which have decent dressing rooms to tbay standards.. My big complaint with Cr, PA arena etc are the shower area being so tiny and grungy.. On the other hand atleast they have showers(grandview)

I find most dressing rooms in the city look like lesser pic above minus the pole in the middle..

Howbout the barn haven't been out there in close to 10 years.. I remember having practices out there when younger

vapor11 is offline   Reply With Quote