View Single Post
Old
12-04-2013, 01:58 PM
RangerBoy
#freejtmiller

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAGLine View Post
I don't disagree. I'd be okay with trading Girardi or Staal, but I doubt Sather will do it. I'm on the fence regarding Callahan. I love the guy, but he gets hurt a lot and isn't the same player he was a couple years ago.
If Sather doesn't move Girardi or Staal and pays everyone,its the same team. Those are defend first players. What does that accomplish? Sather talked about changing the style of play. They can't play an up tempo style with these players. Why did they fire Tortorella? They should have kept him if they are going to bring back the same group of players for next 5-6 years. Staal isn't the same player after all of the injuries. You look at Staal before the concussion. Not the same player. Then he suffered the eye injury. Girardi looks lost in this system. Vigneault has a 5 year contract. They should have let Nill hire AV for the Stars if they bringing back the same group.

They better pray Richards doesn't get hurt or comes up with one of the injuries which require surgery after the season which prevents a buyout.

RangerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote