View Single Post
Old
12-05-2013, 10:24 AM
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015

vCash: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giacomin View Post
I had a conversation with my ticket rep. before the Jets game and was told that the new exchange is down over 80% from the old ticketexchange of a few years ago. The old ticketexchange was very easy to use and charged a much lower percentage to the seller.
Ignoring prices for one minute, the interface on ticket exchange is complete garbage. It's almost impossible for buyers to filter down to what they're looking for unless they click on ONE section. There's no way to list by single/multiple zone. But - what they did after the season started was copy your listings into their new ticketmaster reselling feature. This is SEPARATE from ticketsnow/ticketexchange and these show up on ticketmaster.com. When you go to buy tickets from the rangers on TM, you can now click to "view resale tickets". All your tickets from exchange are shown there on the map with exact seats and rows. Buyers can easily find your tickets that way.

Mind you, this doesn't change the stupid high fees or that it's like a root canal to actually list your tickets, but I have gotten 5 sales this way, versus only 3 sales on ticket exchange (where the only reason they sold is because I set them to the lowest price on the market and they showed up at the top of the list)