View Single Post
Old
01-24-2004, 09:18 AM
hockeyhomer99

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by degroat
Yes, Turco was VERY good. The Blues aren't going to win many games when twice in the same game Demitra has a wide open net and the goaltender dives across and stops the puck with his arm/glove.

Tonight's game should be really interesting. You know Morrow and someone will end up going at it. I wasn't supposed to be going to tonight's game, but my wife got tix in the lower bowl from someone at work, so let's hope that Turco doesn't play as well tomorrow.

Speaking of Morrow.. it should be interesting to see what the league has to say of his hack at Tkachuk's head. I can guarantee you that the Blues will be submitting that to the NHL.
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH Marty was great.. I don't really think that a penalty shot was warranted.. Mo did get off a shot and it was a fairly good shot at that.. If it had trickled in or something, I could understand, but Osgood had to "play" the shot... Not to sure how that did not get called at least a 2 line..

BTW... Ott- Danton have a date tonite.. And Downey and somebody, anybody, whoever might dance as well.. I am not sure Erskine can get a date for the dance..

Last edited by hockeyhomer99: 01-24-2004 at 09:23 AM.