AUS 2013-2014 Season Thread
View Single Post
12-05-2013, 11:05 PM
Better Red than Dead
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Freddy Beach, NB
After reading the CIS Blog's story on log5
predictions of the OUA Men's and Women's Basketball standings
- I did some digging and performed the same analysis on the 2nd half of the AUS Men's Hockey schedule.
The results are as follows with the spot and that team's predicted finish
- ACD & UNB are pretty solid for #1 and #2
- STU & DAL are pretty solid for #7 and #8
- STU does have a 13% chance at making the play-offs, probably their best chance in years. If they do - it will likely be at the expense of SMU.
- UdeM has the best chance to finish 3rd
- UPEI is a crap-shoot, they are equally capable of finishing anywhere from 3rd to 6th.
Last edited by Drummer: 12-06-2013 at
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Drummer