View Single Post
Old
01-24-2004, 10:30 AM
Ajacied
Remember #9

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by degroat
Yes, Turco was VERY good. The Blues aren't going to win many games when twice in the same game Demitra has a wide open net and the goaltender dives across and stops the puck with his arm/glove.

Tonight's game should be really interesting. You know Morrow and someone will end up going at it. I wasn't supposed to be going to tonight's game, but my wife got tix in the lower bowl from someone at work, so let's hope that Turco doesn't play as well tomorrow.

Speaking of Morrow.. it should be interesting to see what the league has to say of his hack at Tkachuk's head. I can guarantee you that the Blues will be submitting that to the NHL.
Yeah, like I mentioned in earlier threads, unless Turco stands on his head yet again, the Stars won't stand much of a chance they way the played yesterday.

I thought Morrow was his usual physical self, he also flattended Cajanek at center ice. I think he will have a tough game tonight, lots of Blues will want a piece of him. Too bad Jackman didn't play, he and Morrow usually provide us quite a show..

If I had to make a prediction though, I think the Blues will come out with a spark and win the game by a pretty big margain. It happens all the time when we've beaten a contender..