Thread: Tickets: Ticket Prices 2013-2014
View Single Post
12-07-2013, 06:43 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
Ignoring prices for one minute, the interface on ticket exchange is complete garbage. It's almost impossible for buyers to filter down to what they're looking for unless they click on ONE section. There's no way to list by single/multiple zone. But - what they did after the season started was copy your listings into their new ticketmaster reselling feature. This is SEPARATE from ticketsnow/ticketexchange and these show up on When you go to buy tickets from the rangers on TM, you can now click to "view resale tickets". All your tickets from exchange are shown there on the map with exact seats and rows. Buyers can easily find your tickets that way.

Mind you, this doesn't change the stupid high fees or that it's like a root canal to actually list your tickets, but I have gotten 5 sales this way, versus only 3 sales on ticket exchange (where the only reason they sold is because I set them to the lowest price on the market and they showed up at the top of the list)
I posted a few games on the ticketexchange (or whatever it is called) and also found it to be very annoying. What was more annoying was having to list each game individually. Wound up taking them all down. Stubhub is MUCH easier to use.