Thread: Langdon
View Single Post
Old
01-24-2004, 01:13 PM
Guy Caballero

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet
Friday nights games against the Devils was pretty disgusting!!! Like usually you can fall asleep watching a Devils game. Montreal didn't get a shot until 12 mins into the game and only has 10 shots up to the half way point of the third. The team needed a spark, needed to come to live. So way didn't Langdon go out and do something?? With Begin out, Langdon is the guy that needs to do this. The fact of the matter is, this is all Langdon is good at, The fourth line has been terrible and the guys on that line need to improve. Langdon didn't fight and wasn't a threat physically either so why have him in the line up. I realize the Devils didn't really have a scrapper in the line up so way even dress Langdon? I just feel him needs to be more noticed on the ice.
Langdon seems like more of a lightning rod for fights than an instigator of them. That's fine by me, because in my opinion the last thing the Habs need is a goon who goes looking for trouble and puts us behind the eight-ball every night.