View Single Post
Old
12-07-2013, 03:45 PM
Striiker
Weal's #1 fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage Goal View Post
Appreciate it, I apologize too if I ever came off too harshly, but your initial post was very aggressive and just unnecessary in general. Your second one felt like a personal assault at times.

I understand where you're getting at, but this is a team that has shown nothing to warrant being happy overall with it over this season and last season combined with each other and this is a message board so there's always going to be people saying ridiculous things. I tend to ignore them unless they're completely not in line with reality in which case it's best to talk to those specific people rather then a general statement like you did.
It's all good man, we're just both some passionate fans who want our team to win, it's nothing personal. I honestly didn't intend my first post as being that aggressive but I can understand why it could come off like that. My second comment was just unnecessary and a mistake.

The last two seasons have had a lot of ups and downs, obviously with many more downs than ups, then the team starts to lose a game, which is frustrating, and then people make stupid comments that make no sense out of frustration, which frustrates me even more. I need to just ignore it or at least respond to them directly instead of making vague statements that are just asking to be misunderstood.

Striiker is online now   Reply With Quote