View Single Post
12-08-2013, 05:47 AM
vCash: 500
If Colorado is in play and they want Kulikov, I start with Barrie and Mcginn and really where does that help Florida? I'm high on Barrie so it works for me but others think Barrie's stature physically, will always get in the way. I like McGinn too but when it all comes down to it, he's a secondary need player.

Florida if moving Kulikov needs to hit on the deal. Dallas seems like a perfect fit. Glennie and Campbell, and if the Stars balk at Campbell, add Markstrom and a D like Oleksiak or Nemeth to the deal.

Kulikov is still the best player in the deal and Dallas has Lehtonen for 4 years at least and with some of their young guys really stepping it up, they can make this trade without blinking. Florida has the option of Glennie on RW where he probably fits in the NHL more. Campbell fills the hole they have in net.

Kulikov goes to a system designed for players like him and leans on a Gonchar for guidance with a young team on the upswing. Dallas is deep up the middle and won't miss Glennie when it's all said and done. It's a ten year trade for both teams. If they don't have Lehtonen, they don't do it. But they do.

Petes2424 is offline   Reply With Quote