View Single Post
Old
12-08-2013, 08:37 AM
predfan98

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashville Transplant View Post
Personally, I'm furious that I am a season ticket holder, and believe me, I KNOW it's MY fault...

I sit there game in and game out, in a row filled with other team's fans. There's no familiarity in my section. In LA, I sat next to the same people for a decade... they had my back, I had theirs.

Here, I have to sit there and watch the message board tell me that I can buy tickets to every remaining game for 50% off at the window (granted, it was a one-day-sale, but it was a sale that devalued my tix nonetheless)

I go on the ticket exchange site, and see NINE tickets in my row (*in a row) selling for almost 30 dollars UNDER face value.

And, I actually root for this team? Ugh.

Personally, I'd rather stay home and watch LA on tv.
change sections....

We sat in a section where there were too many tickets owned by "ticket brokers". Same situation, surrounded by other teams fans. Most of the Preds fans did the same thing we did---moved to another section. It's much better. But there are a lot of "business owners" so there still isn't the regulars every game.

Talk to your ticket rep and see if they can move you.

But, there are a number of us in our section that are increasingly disgusted and apathetic this year. Many of us leave after 2 periods , or just don't show up.

When the team has heart---fans will stay. When there is apathy--like now--I think the Preds are going to have rapidly decreasing sth base.

predfan98 is offline   Reply With Quote