View Single Post
Old
12-08-2013, 11:47 AM
PFL615

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR303 View Post
I think you missed my point. I want the team to be tough, I want the team to hit, I just get sick of seeing fights after clean hits leaguewide, and I'm not alone. My comment was somewhat tongue in cheek about the fact that the Predators won't stick up for each other. It would have been the ultimate irony to do so after a good, hard, clean and responsible hit from the opponet.

While I love skilled hockey, I think our passiveness and our extreme conversative defensive style have made us too soft and easy to play against. I want speed, I want them to hit, I want their forecheck to be relentless, and I want them to finish every single check they can. We haven't seen that in a long, long time. I don't know if it's coaching or player makeup, but when Fisher is your most constant physical player, you've got a problem. Weber hasn't even been physical enough for 2 years. I think he's too worried about his defensive partner to take the chance to make a hit. That's getting old.
Hockey is what it is. You nail a guy late in the game it should cause a scrum.

You think Chi would stand around like a bunch of worthless vaginas if Kane got hit like that?

Atleast go check on your teamate while he is laying with his face in the ice and help him off instead of standing there looking around jerking sticks.